Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apexi SSS! part numbers enquiry
I read on the norwegian forum that you were converting to digital a/c in your s14 a year ago. Did you find out the partnumbers for the needed sensors, amplifier and servo?? The european Nissan FAST program doesn´t seem to know these parts as they only appeared in the japanese model. Thanks in advance.
Don't they have those in the U.S. models? I have a FAST U.S. cd-rom, I could check those out when I get home.

Do you happen to have furhter information of those parts, in which section can I find those? I'm not SO familiar with that program... :-\
&quot;Kerran olen tehnyt sen virheen, että olen olettanut täällä topicissa yhden asian ja sen jälkeen tuli totaali lynkkaus Xenonin ja jonkun muun toimesta&quot; -Weist<br /><br />Project SpeedWagon - Nissan Stagea 260RS
Should be section 270. Not sure if they had digital a/c on the us-models, could be.
ss Wrote:Should be section 270. Not sure if they had digital a/c on the us-models, could be.

Crap. I can't get my FAST working... :-[
&quot;Kerran olen tehnyt sen virheen, että olen olettanut täällä topicissa yhden asian ja sen jälkeen tuli totaali lynkkaus Xenonin ja jonkun muun toimesta&quot; -Weist<br /><br />Project SpeedWagon - Nissan Stagea 260RS
Xenon Wrote:
ss Wrote:Should be section 270. Not sure if they had digital a/c on the us-models, could be.

Crap. I can't get my FAST working... :-[

Well, it works now after I re-installed it... :Smile But there are some difficulties for me. First of all, I'm not professional with the program. Secondly, I'm not quite sure of what I'm looking for.

There was (surprisingly) only 240SX in the U.S. cd-rom and I didn't manage to get sense of it having digital a/c or not. Didn't they sell S14 with an SR engine there? FAST talks only about KA... :-\
Xenon Wrote:There was (surprisingly) only 240SX in the U.S. cd-rom and I didn't manage to get sense of it having digital a/c or not. Didn't they sell S14 with an SR engine there? FAST talks only about KA... :-\

That is correct. They all came with the truck engine from the factory. Many of them have been fitted with SR afterwards.
Hello Big Grin

Sorry i didnt find the parts number, for the time beeing i have put this project on ice. But I have seen complete kits on E-bay, so its just to watch out an buy it used.
1996 200SX S14 Apexi edition<br /><br />POWERD BY APEXI
Ok. :-\
A guy on the german forum made his own adapter-kit to make the digital unit work with the original wiring loom. Here is a link: http://www.ingos-kiste.de/klima.html

The part-numbers for the sensors on a s13 I found on the british forum, maybe they are the same on s14.

Ext. temp: 27722-35F10
Int. temp: 27720-35F02
Sun: 27721-35F00
Servo: 27732-35F00
ss Wrote:Ok. :-\
A guy on the german forum made his own adapter-kit to make the digital unit work with the original wiring loom. Here is a link: http://www.ingos-kiste.de/klima.html

The part-numbers for the sensors on a s13 I found on the british forum, maybe they are the same on s14.

Ext. temp: 27722-35F10
Int. temp: 27720-35F02
Sun: 27721-35F00
Servo: 27732-35F00

What about the amp for the fan ? should be possible to buy from Nissan

1996 200SX S14 Apexi edition<br /><br />POWERD BY APEXI
Should be if you know the part number Wink