Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!!2010!!! Club-s12 Full-color Wall Calendar Is Now On Sale!
The 2010 Official Club-S12 Wall Calendar is here!

[Image: 2010Calendar_cover_example.jpg]

Just like last year, it came out great! And yes, just like last year it came out a little late (we will work on this sooner next year!), but better late then never, right? Just like last year -- 12 months of S12 hotness, with a full-gloss cover, and date format that allows you to jot down important event dates (like that local S12 meet you'll be organizing). Bound in an attractive chrome spine, and measuring a BIG 14¼x22".

[Image: 2010calendar_examples_twomonths.JPG]

Last year's calendar was VERY well-received... nobody who bought one was disappointed! We expect a similar reaction to this year's efforts.

And like last year, THIS YEAR ALSO features a FINLAND car! We are very happy to once again have Finland represented! The car is fantastic and you will not be disappointed!

Calendars are $35 USD, and ALL OVERSEAS PURCHASES are to be coordinated through Club-S12 Administration. We will work out a distribution plan with someone for your region, and payment can then be sent to us via Paypal. We will have to work out the details. We are doing this to save you overseas friends some money on the shipping.

Someone needs to be the point man for the group buy for your region. Decide here in this thread, and then that person needs to contact me either through Club-S12's PM system or through the admin email found on the main webpage.

Basically same as last year, someone you guys can trust will collect the funds, then paypal them directly to the club paypal. I'll ship out a batch of them to that person on your end, and he'll distribute them accordingly.

So figure out who the point man is and have him get in touch with me.
-Arro