Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Finland
Hello !

My name is Rune and I come from Norway, the reason why I “dump” into this forum is that I met some of your members first at Japmeet 200 4 and now at Japmeet 2005. As told I’m from Norway and I’m 34 years old, my interests for Datsun/Nissan was born 1980 when my cuisine bough his first Datsun 1800 SSS. Then when I was 18 I bought a 1979 Nissan/Datsun 180B SSS. Since then I bought a 1986 Bluebird SR Turbo in 1995 and my 200SX S14 in 2001. Here are some info about my 200SX : http://forum.200sx-ogn.org/car.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6
SSS Apexi Wrote:Hello !

My name is Rune and I come from Norway, the reason why I “dump” into this forum is that I met some of your members first at Japmeet 200 4 and now at Japmeet 2005. As told I’m from Norway and I’m 34 years old, my interests for Datsun/Nissan was born 1980 when my cuisine bough his first Datsun 1800 SSS. Then when I was 18 I bought a 1979 Nissan/Datsun 180B SSS. Since then I bought a 1986 Bluebird SR Turbo in 1995 and my 200SX S14 in 2001. Here are some info about my 200SX : http://forum.200sx-ogn.org/car.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6

Uoopppsss, autologout :-\ Big Grin
1996 200SX S14 Apexi edition<br /><br />POWERD BY APEXI
SSS Apexi Wrote:Hello !

HI SSS Apexi! Nice to see you here.

You have a cool car with hella big brakes..  8)

I was one of the guys (keis) the went to Stockholm with you.   Smile
RS13 SR20DET -91 Red * Honda Accord K24 AT -04 Tourer Black
Yeellooo Rune! And welcome to the board naturally Wink
I suppose you got your car back to Norway in one piece? ;D
For us the trip was awesome, even the final night in Stockholm. We went and had a little BBQ at some secluded parking lot..I think it was some kind of a boat landing area or something.
But enough of the chit chat, you've got my email address...I'm waiting for something Wink

-Filk
PS13
2JZ
V161
E85

Postiautot rok \o/ Wink
<VASE><VASE>
vase Wrote:<VASE> <VASE>pitäs nii hakata toi filk
Filk Wrote:Yeellooo Rune! And welcome to the board naturally Wink
I suppose you got your car back to Norway in one piece?  ;D
For us the trip was awesome, even the final night in Stockholm. We went and had a little BBQ at some secluded parking lot..I think it was some kind of a boat landing area or something.
But enough of the chit chat, you've got my email address...I'm waiting for something Wink

-Filk

I went with the girls to Hard Rock cafe, later we went to "Gamla Stan" for some beer and was in bed before 00.00 The girls was not in the mode for party Sad

Hmmmmm Alzimer light, i sent you an e-mail, but only with some chit chat :Smile
Apexi SSS Wrote:I went with the girls to Hard Rock cafe, later we went to "Gamla Stan" for some beer and was in bed before 00.00 The girls was not in the mode for party  Sad

hmm.. i think we were driving for around 02.00.

speeding, rubber burning etc. fun and illegal stuff  ;D

ps. swedish police didn't like our parking in gas station..   Wink

edit: http://www.dnsf.org/forum/index.php?topic=20496.0 <- japmeet pics and videos etc.
Hi Rune, we met in Japmeet. I was also in the convoy to Stockholm. I have the red S13 with the wide black centered rims.
I´m liking your car! Was nice to meet you and hope to see you next year! Smile
Ale Wrote:Hi Rune, we met in Japmeet. I was also in the convoy to Stockholm. I have the red S13 with the wide black centered rims.
I´m liking your car! Was nice to meet you and hope to see you next year!  Smile

It was wery nice to driwe with you all back to Stockholm Big Grin and i hope to see you all next year. Then i hope there also will bee some more Norwegian. I'ts a pitty that there are so long from Stockholm to Rudskogen race track in Norway, or else maybe we hade seen som of you on our Japmeet.

Anyhow looking forward to next year, and now i'm planing a trip to the Nordshleife in september Big Grin
Apexi SSS Wrote:I'ts a pitty that there are so long from Stockholm to Rudskogen race track in Norway, or else maybe we hade seen som of you on our Japmeet.

put some more information about this..  ;D

ps. that loud noise 300ZX was my Smile
Kennedy Wrote:
Apexi SSS Wrote:I'ts a pitty that there are so long from Stockholm to Rudskogen race track in Norway, or else maybe we hade seen som of you on our Japmeet.

put some more information about this..  ;D

ps. that loud noise 300ZX was my  Smile

There will be a japmeet in Rudskogen the 21st of August. We expect a lot of cars from Norway and Sweden. We hope that the most of the high power Japanese cars in Norway will be there. The Japanese car interest is growing in Norway, and we hope there will be some awesome cars Big Grin

This is a Track day and we open the gates at ca 11.00 there will be driving from 13.00 to 18.00.

Rudskogen is about 400 km from Stockholm
Apexi SSS Wrote:There will be a japmeet in Rudskogen the 21st of August. We expect a lot of cars from Norway and Sweden. We hope that the most of the high power Japanese cars in Norway will be there. The Japanese car interest is growing in Norway, and we hope there will be some awesome cars Big Grin

This is a Track day and we open the gates at ca 11.00 there will be driving from 13.00 to 18.00.

Rudskogen is about 400 km from Stockholm

http://www.rudskogen.no/

400km is not much..

we did drive over 400km to Mantorp. 200km was here in finland.
if we leave by boat in helsinki there will be 200km less driving.

but. i'm on summer vacation at that time. Anyone interest to go norway?  ;D
Filk Wrote:But enough of the chit chat, you've got my email address...I'm waiting for something Wink

-Filk

Did you get my mail ?
Apexi SSS Wrote:
Filk Wrote:But enough of the chit chat, you've got my email address...I'm waiting for something Wink

-Filk

Did you get my mail ?

Apparently not.. :Smile
PS13
2JZ
V161
E85

Postiautot rok \o/ Wink
<VASE><VASE>
vase Wrote:<VASE> <VASE>pitäs nii hakata toi filk
Filk Wrote:
Apexi SSS Wrote:

-Filk

Did you get my mail ?

Shit, i'll send you another one now Smile
Apparently not..   :Smile